Morrison Farms is located conveniently close to Downtown Columbus, Easton Town Center, and Columbus International Airport just outside the I-270 outerbelt. The community entrance welcomes you with stone monuments, beautiful landscaping, and a large pond complete with a foundation. Morrison Farms also features walking ponds, fully landscaped lots, underground utilities, cul-de-sacs, wooded lots, four large reserve areas, and several other ponds. All of these amenities led to Morrison Farms winning the Environmental Stewardship Award from The Friends of Blacklick Creek.
Directions to Morrison Farms:
Take Broad St. East past I-270. Go left on Waggoner Rd. Morrison Farms is on the Right just South of Havens Corner Rd.
- Easton Town Center
Houses of Worship
- New Song Community Church
- Rose Hill Church of Christ
- Peniel Ethiopian Evangelicals
- New Horizons Church of God
Parks And Recreation
- Friendship Park
- Gahanna Woods Parks
- Pooch Playground for Dogs
- Blacklick Metro Golf Course
- Jefferson Golf and Country Club
- Annual farmers market
- Easton Town Center AMC 30 Movie Theatre
- Magic Mountain Fun Center
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
- Children’s Center Close to Home
- Max & Erma's
- Bob Evan's
Have a question about this neighborhood?Ask Lindsay
Because we are constantly improving our product, we reserve the right to revise, change and/or substitute product features, dimensions, specifications, architectural details and designs without notice. This Web site is for illustration purposes only and is not part of a legal contract.