It’s the little things that make our house, your home.
Once you’ve chosen your location and floorplan, the next step is a visit to our design center to select all of the finishing touches that will bring your home to life. From cabinets to flooring, you will be pleasantly surprised by the number of choices available when you build a Rockford home. To help you combine the perfect floorplan with the perfect interior design, the professionals at the Rockford Homes design center will guide you through the latest trends and products to create a home that truly reflects your unique style.
Think about the exterior and interior color schemes you are looking to achieve. Whether you choose stone, vinyl, or a combination our design consultants will help you put the pieces together to create the curb appeal you are looking for. It may help to drive around your neighborhood and take pictures of exteriors you like. Now more than ever, daily life tends to revolve around the kitchen. What countertop material, faucet style, and cabinet color do you envision for the heart of your home? Look online for ideas you love to help sort through your options.
The bathroom has evolved. It’s a spa, a place to relax, and a renewal center. Options like shower tile, hardware, and storage solutions combine with luxurious baths and new ideas in showers to convert the bathroom into a new kind of sanctuary.
Fireplace & Stairway Choices
Nothing beats a night in around a warm fireplace. Our design center consultants will help you choose the right materials to inspire a higher level of home enjoyment. Stairways are more than just a way up and down. Whether you choose wrought iron or stained stair rails we’ll help you transform them into the perfect fixture for your home.
Flooring & Tile Accents
Think about the traffic flow throughout your house and the available flooring types; hardwood, carpet, or ceramic tile that will best suite your needs. Consider wall accents like backsplashes and shower tile. New materials, textures, patterns, and colors in these areas will combine to take your vision of home to a new level.
From indoor to outdoor lighting, transform the look of any space with the flick of a light switch. Brighten up the kitchen with the perfect combination of pendant lights, track lighting, or under cabinet lighting. Illuminate your bathroom with the best selection of vanity fixtures and recessed lighting. Our lighting experts will help you choose from the latest styles, designs, and trends to create the perfect lighting design for your home.
Experience the magic of a truly smart home. Our professionals will demonstrate incredible smart home solutions like Sonos, Nest, Vivitek, and much more. Rockford has partnered with some of the best technology firms in the industry to delivery your specific home automation needs.
Preparing for Your Design Center Appointment
- After your contract acceptance meeting your New Home Consultant will help you set an appointment with one of our Design Consultants.
- Allow up to four hours for your design center appointment to ensure you have enough time to thoroughly understand your options and selections and to make sure you are comfortable with your design choices.
- Prior to your design center appointment, please feel free to call our design center to schedule a one-hour preview appointment to familiarize yourself with our large selection of products.
- Write down any questions you may have prior to your design center appointment.
- Gather any design ideas, images, or concepts you may have as inspiration for designing your new home.
- Arrange for daycare for your children if possible, as these decisions are transformative and require the utmost attention.