It’s the little things that make our house, your home.
Tan or grey siding? Red or green shutters? Oak or maple cabinets? Between the standard features and optional upgrades, you might be surprised, even overwhelmed, by the number of choices available when you build a Rockford home. Relax. The professionals at the Rockford Homes Design Center will guide you through the latest trends and products to create a home that reflects your unique style and increase its value inside and out.
Stay ahead of the curve and see all the latest trends in the industry at Rockford’s centralized Design Center. Using brand names like Aristokraft Cabinets, Sherwin Williams Paint, Delta Faucets, and Shaw Flooring allow Rockford to provide you the latest trends in the industry. See one of our Design Center Consultants today to personalize your home into your Dream Home.
Think about the exterior of your home in the color scheme and material. Depending on the style of your home, brick or stone will accent your home perfectly.
Cabinets and Countertops
Choose from an array of Aristokraft cabinets and countertop types ranging from laminate, marble, silestone, and granite.
Flooring and Tile Accents
Think about traffic throughout your house and the flooring types ranging from carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, and ceramic tile to best suite your needs. Also, think about the wall tile needs throughout your bars and bath to accent your room.
One of the more common items to be forgotten are light fixtures. Accenting your house with stylish light fixtures can make a huge difference in the feel of your new home.
Rockford has partnered with some of the best technology firms in the industry to delivery your specific home automation needs.
What to expect at your Design Center Appointment
- Make your appointment with one of our Design Center Consultants by calling in as soon as possible after Contract.
- Allow enough time to thoroughly understand your options and selections to make sure you are confrontable in your interior design selections.
- Write down any questions you may have prior to your appointment.
- Bring any design ideas you may have as inspiration for your new home. Whether that be an overall design concept or a photo from Houzz or Pinterest!
- Think about all aspects of your home as you imagine yourself living there for years to come. Think about furniture layout, where you need electrical and cable outlets, color scheme, and flooring schemes.
- Arrange for daycare if possible as these decisions are life changing decisions and require the utmost attention.
- Take notes or even take pictures of different color schemes and materials during your design appointment.
- Be confident in your decisions as this is your home for many years to come!